Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Introduction


Hello and Welcome to the Blog Felines and You!

I’m a really big cat lover and love to study about cats. I’ve owned cats most of my life. I started this blog to inform people about things particular to our feline friends.  


I will tell you a little bit about myself now. I am very family oriented. I have one son his name is Jonathan and he is married to a wonderful woman named Kat. I love all animals especially cats! I have a dog named Pedro right now.

My two favorite cats I have loved in my life are Butterball and Johannes Kepler. Butterball was a Persian and Siamese mixture and Johannes was part Burmese. She did not have the temperament of a Siamese she was very gentle and loving and loved to be held. Johannes was black with green eyes and the runt of the litter. Sometimes he could be Very vocal! He was 12 or 13 when he died.

My son and his wife have two cats. I call them my fur grandchildren! Their names are James and Jolie. I will be talking about them in this blog at times. James is a solid black Japanese Bobtail and Jolie is a Marbled Tabby. James is very vocal and Jolie is just so adorable!

Now on to what this blog will strive to bring you!

I will talk about products I have used with my cats in the past and about what my Daughter-in-law has found helpful with her fur babies! I will post Trivia, descriptions of cat breeds, about charities and other organizations that help felines both big and small; I will talk about Big Cats, cat stories and all kinds of other things concerning felines!

I hope that you will come to enjoy my blog, and I’m glad you have ventured in!

No comments:

Post a Comment