Tuesday, June 19, 2012

First Aid Kit For Your Kitties


Sorry I’ve been away for the past week my Daughter-in-law Kat has been sick. She is feeling better now though. Today I’m going to talk about putting together a First Aid Kit for your Kitty’s! This is Very Important cause you never know when your beloved kitty might get hurt! Here are some things to have in your First Aid Kit!

First Aid Kit Items
Bandages
Gauze and Gauze Pads
Tweezers
Thermometer (Recital)
Paper Tape
White Tape
Styptic Powder (stops bleeding)
Antibiotic Ointment
Bottle of Water
Old Blanket, Sheet, or Towel
Antiseptic Wipes
Instant Cold Compress/ Plastic bag for Ice
Hydrogen peroxide 3% to clean wounds
Cotton Balls
Alcohol Pads
Cat Nail Clippers

This is what I have used in the past and what My Daughter-in-law has made for her two fur babies! Being prepared is key with any situation that may arise! Take Care Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment