Monday, July 9, 2012

Cat Introduction: Angelina Jolie (A.K.A Jolie)







Today I wanted to introduce Kat's little girl Miss Angelina Jolie, Jolie for short, she is a silver American Shorthair. Her eyes are a emerald green and is a sweet and loving little kitty. She loves feet and will playfully nibble at them. She also loves to give people kisses on their hands by licking them.

From what Kat tells me Jolie is a rescue kitty! Jolie had been stuck in the duct work of her house and she could not find her but two days later she came out hungry and Kat picked her up and got her fixed and shots and got her ear and face cheek healed and she is Kat's little shadow and little girl. She is the best little fur baby and I love playing with her when I go over to their house. I will be writing on this wonderful breed, The American Shorthair.

No comments:

Post a Comment